Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Construction Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get to perform a wide variety of construction engineering on challenging construction projects.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Perform construction engineering assignments primarily involving
constructability reviews, temporary works designs, and the observation of work in progress.
- Resolve technical engineering problems and coordinate ﬁeld application of solutions.
- Review and interpret discipline design drawings and speciﬁcations
for potential constructability issues.
- Maintain high-level quality assurance to conﬁrm work product is per‐
formed in accordance with the plans, speciﬁcations, and industry
- Assist construction personnel with general technical details.
- Produce designs and drawings for temporary works commonly used
- Collaborate with construction management team to reduce and eliminate potential for environmental and safety hazards.
- May assist ﬁeld personnel and construction management in portions
of larger, more complex activities as directed.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or construction-related ﬁeld, or
equivalent construction-related work experience.
- Working knowledge of engineering and construction-related
- Familiarity with construction industry practices.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise oral and written
- Willingness to travel and/or relocate to construction site locations is
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- 0-5 years of related ﬁeld experience on a construction site is
- Registered Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows Ofﬁce Systems; particularly in Excel, Word
and Outlook is preferred.
- Familiarity with CAD and other software packages typically associ‐
ated with engineering and construction.
- Capable of reading construction plans and drawings.
- Team and leadership skills.