Modeling Engineer Summer/Fall Co-Op
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high-performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
We are seeking a Modeling Engineer Summer/Fall Co-Op (June - December) to work with our advanced development team to enable state-of-the-art semiconductor devices for 5G applications. You will gain real world industrial experience, while contributing to key development projects with a diverse team of experts.
- Develop and validate CMOS simulation models
- Design and evaluate device test structures
- Performance data gathering and statistical analysis
- Currently working towards a graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering - Must be enrolled the entire Co-op
- Understands basic semiconductor physics
- Understands RF design and measurement
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Familiar with CAD tools including layout and circuit simulation
- Hands-on RF characterization skill is a plus