Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Summer Intern 2024
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 71134
- Analog/mixed-signal circuit and sub-system design, analysis, and implementation (including schematic entry, simulation, layout supervision, etc.)
- Development and use of system-level noise models for evaluation of system-level trade-offs. Improvement of the models and re-simulation throughout the design cycle according to simulated circuit performance to ensure spec compliance of the final overall IC
- Development and use of behavioral models for simulation of analog and mixed-signal circuits. Verification of analog and mixed-signal sub-systems and the entire chip using transistor-level and behavioral models.
- Laboratory measurements and validation of ICs
- Assistance with the development of efficient production tests and with customer support
Responsibilities will also include detailed documentation, silicon evaluation and debugging, production test development support, customer support, and other activities as required for the achievement of high volume production.
M.S. or Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering
Strong motivation to contribute to all facets of chip design from conceptualization to release to mass production
Experience with analog and/or mixed-signal IC circuit design in a CAD environment
Strong knowledge of analog/mixed-signal circuit concepts, simulation, and testing techniques
Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills, positive attitude, and willingness to work on a team as a technical leader and mentor to junior members
Working knowledge of UNIX, Matlab, and circuit simulation tools